http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: I know this has been said before

Saturday, October 09, 2004

I know this has been said before

I know this has been said before

But

I have such a viceral hatred of kerry
Everytime I see his face
I loath this pretend man this fraud
For stinking up the place

Where ever he is
Or where ever he goes
All he's got is that he's
Just doing it for show

I despise this pompous ass
All the way down to my core
Who the Hell can not be sickened
By someone admired by Michael Moore

He's a rotten stinking liar
He's here to sell the United States out
He's here to waste troops lives
He'll do it without a doubt

If the low life scum of the world
Put their favorite loser in power
We are in a war for our very lives
We are on the edge of doomsday's hour

He's rude arrogant and selfish
He's small petty and filled with pride
He's a glory seeker who will bargain away
What it is alone for America to decide

Neils
8:40 pm
10/08/2004
*
transcribed this time
9:14 am
10/09/2004

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kerry is a good guy. He will bring us back world respect. He's for peace. He'll get us out of Iraq fast.
Senator Kerry will work with the UN and the Hague international court. That's where US soldier ought to be tried for war crimes if they do what they've been doing lately. Senator Kerry will give us all free medical care. You just don't understand.

October 10, 2004 at 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an excellent poem to start your blog with! It speaks loudly of your love for our country and the danger of putting a traitor into office. I have faith in the American voters and certainly in President Bush.

PS - I've read your work before - elsewhere - and I've come to admire your talent. You really are an outstanding "artist" in every sense of the word.

Good luck with your new blog and I'll visit again.

~MMM

October 10, 2004 at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home