http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: My Heart Beats With A Rage

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

My Heart Beats With A Rage

My Heart Beats With A Rage

That will not turn down it’s heat
That will not turn down the rate
At which it rises up to the beat

Like an avenging angel
That swings a singing sword of steel
I am here to back every man
That brings a justice hard and real

To the sick and the depraved
To the dark and evil side
I’m here to back every man
That crushes out the life and pride

Of every child murderer
Of every Islamo Facist thug
I am all for the eternal moment of silence
That is his body laid out on his prayer rug

Death to all terrorists
To all those who call us Infidel
And be it land sea or air
They are just pathways to Hell

For those who have attacked
This land that I call my home
To those who slaughter the innocent
The soft targets do not stand alone

We are coming for your lives
Your twisted shields of hate
Will not protect you anymore
From what you have earned as your fate



Neils
5:42 pm
9/10/2004
*
transcribed this time
2:07 pm
10/13/2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home