http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: A cold front in July

Saturday, August 05, 2006

A cold front in July

A cold front in July

I don’t know where that came from
I don’t know what it was about
But honesty wasn’t anywhere in there
And of that I have no doubt

I treated you with respect
I talked to you open and true
And then the next thing I know
I’m talking to a completely different you

I don’t know if it was rumor and gossip
Or what it was that brought the change
But I don’t like being made uncomfortable
By some needless passive aggressive game

You could have simply said something
That was considerate thoughtful and polite
There are other ways of doing things
That don’t wind it all up tight

I don’t know what your problem is
Maybe you haven’t gotten over your X
I know I’ve been through some experiences
That left me feeling like a living walking car wreck

And situations can stun you
Make you feel totally out of place
But still we all have some obligation
To try to conduct ourselves with grace




Neils
12:53 pm
08/05/2006
*
transcribed this time
7:13 pm
08/05/2006

N.....again

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neil!

We all need to start linking up...I have four BLOGS going right now, want totally targeted at MATT.

Porgie Tirebiter
http://porgietirebiter.bravejournal.com

PS....will list your blog on the site above.

August 8, 2006 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger JustMe said...

Hey Neil!
Havent visit you in a while..
Many Villes you own now. LOL.
Now we know our way dont we??
Nice piece you wrote Neil, as alwyas *)

August 15, 2006 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home