http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: And that's all fine and good but

Monday, December 03, 2007

And that's all fine and good but

Yeah well somewhere in all this nicey nice

Has to be some seriously hot hot sex
Something to do with writhing sweat
And making the bed an absolute wreck

Yeah….I’d like to watch you get off
I’d like you to tease me please me as well
Come on baby somewhere in there has to be
Us singing that siren song like we’re ringing a bell

You can act all offended if you want
But I’d like for us to take each other home
I like for us to drive each other crazy
And get down into to some heavy moans and groans

And yes I like picnics and conversations
And I like to take some long long walks
And honestly at times there’s nothing better
Than an a simple smile a laugh and a talk

But really

If getting naked isn’t in there somewhere
I’ve got to tell you I don’t want to pretend
And the last thing in the world I need right now
Is more non physical……….caring

And some sincere oh so sincere
Can’t we be just friends



Neils
6:17 pm
12/03/2007
*
transcribed this time
6:20 pm
12/03/2007


N......again

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes Neil..can we just be friend??

December 16, 2007 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger JustMe said...

Definitely Neils..can we just be friend??

December 16, 2007 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger neilsthepoet said...

Not only is she sweet and sincere....

She says it twice!



Neils
4:53 pm
12/16/2007

December 16, 2007 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger neilsthepoet said...

The fact that she says yes to the poem and then asks to be "just friends"

almost defines womanhood....
for me right now


Neils
4:55 pm
12/16/2007

December 16, 2007 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home