http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: I wish I could be more stupid

Friday, June 05, 2009

I wish I could be more stupid

I wish I was more stupid
Then I could have as many friends as you
I wish I was more stupid
Then I’d know just what to do

I’d know when to go along
When to tuck my tail and run
How to hang somebody out
And do it all as fun

I wish I was more stupid
Than I could whisper cheat and lie
I could sleep the sleep of a creep
And do it till the day I die

I wish I didn’t have to own up
To what I scheme and plot and plan
Than I wouldn’t have to stand on
My own two feet like a full grown man

I wish I was smug and condescending
I wish I was better than everyone else
Then I wouldn’t have to consider others
And keep the focus on my small inner self

I wish I was pathetic and weak
I wish I could cover it up with false pride
Everybody knows it’s easier for knuckle heads
Who only have to consult the idiot winds

To help them to decide




Neils
11:19 am
06/05/2009
*
transcribed this time
11:48 am
06/05/2009
*


N....again

2 Comments:

Anonymous unclepaul said...

"I wish I was more stupid
Than I could have as many friends as you
I wish I was more stupid
Than I’d know just what to do"

Repeatedly using the wrong spelling of the word then is a pretty good start.

If you're going to call yourself a poet, at least know the language, dude.

July 23, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger neilsthepoet said...

Fuck you,......dude.




Neils
6:23 pm
07/23/2009

July 23, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home