http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: How am I doin

Saturday, February 12, 2005

How am I doin

How am I doin
I'm doin

Wading through the opportunists
Walking around the charades parade
Still back packin under the sun
Still occasionally layin out in the shade

I'm doin it like a sketptic
That's been told too many lies
Who still remembers all the beauty
That was ever enough to make him cry

I'm doin it like a lost child
Looking for his mother
Like a fighter who would not desert
Or leave behind his brother

I'm doin it like the laundry
Like the everyday
Like it still counts what you do
It still matters what you say

I'm doin it believing determination
And skill can touch everything
But knowin that's it's the embers and flames
That makes the musics movement sing



Neils
1:07 pm
06/12/2003
*
transcribed this time
10:56 pm
02/12/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home