http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: Thinkin about

Monday, August 02, 2010

Thinkin about

Thinkin about knowin
or
Is it knowin about thinkin

Sometimes I know
I really need a friend
But also learning to be one
Might be a good place to begin


Sometimes I think
Battles won or lost
It definitely does all come
At a remarkable cost


Sometimes I think
I won't make a mistake
If I'm just real careful
I could get a lucky break

But then the truth comes round
And knocks on my door
And says you think you've seen trouble
Well I've got more

Yeah sometimes the only freedom
When everything's coming at you
Is you can't control it all
Only your response what you choose to do

****
****

I think we need steel back bones
That can sometimes bend
And it's not how many times
We get knocked down in the end

But it's if we get back up
That one more time again




Neils
11:36 am
08/02/2010
*
transcribed this time
12:20 pm
08/02/2010

N....again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home