http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: What if I left my humor at the door

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

What if I left my humor at the door

What if I left my humor at the door

And picked up my rottweiller's chain
Put on my Jack Boots
And did a dance inside your brain

What if I shot gunned open the lock
Because you didn't answer soon enough
That wouldn't be too hard edged for you
You bein a guy that's all rough and tough

Right
You can tell when somebody
Is callin your bluff
You're plenty mentally flexible
You're not puffin up a bunch of fluff

Come on wizard dance out here
In the lightning and the thunder
Show us your insight into the light
And world of spiritual wonder

Or bring us to our knees
With tears of humility and grace
Take us to a level of understanding
Be here the example of wisdom

That you say comes from this other place



Neils
10:35 pm
04/16/2003
*
transcribed this time
11:23 pm
02/15/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home