http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: Perforate and Sever

Monday, December 05, 2005

Perforate and Sever

I’m going to cut you open
I’m going to cut you wide and deep
I’m not going to be killed or harmed
By some violent hopped up creep

I’m going to practice my draw
I’m going to practice my style
I’m going open your body to
Add a new red gaping smile

The targets on you are many
And my aim will be true
My will will be resolved
And I practice what I need to do

And that’s open your neck
With a carotid cut on either side
Or a thrust in hard with a twist
To open the wound up wide

And be it blade down or up
I’m not looking for any trouble
But if you’re going to come at me
You’re going to get it back double


Neils
10:06 am
12/19/2005
*edit changes
12:28 pm
12/20/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home