http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: Just Venting

Monday, September 08, 2008

Just Venting

I'm just venting
Yeah....that's it

I'm really not stating my real beliefs
I'm really not baring my naked soul
I'm really not trying to step past grief
And contribute someting against the

Morally dead corrupt and cold

I've only got these open hands
I've only got the will to heart
But I can tell the difference between
Those who will and those who

Would never ever do their part

To make it a better world
To know how to continue to learn
I can tell when the desire is there
To be willing to step up to protect

Where the home fires burn

I do not suffer fools lightly
Or long for peace at any cost
I live by the law of my blood line
And kneel not down for mindless power

That reeks and seeks to be my boss

I recognize the uplifted sword
I feel the wind of wings
That comes to put steel in my spine
And the courage to face

Why the angels sing



Neils
9:14 am
09/08/2008
*
transcribed this time
9:19 am
09/08/2008


N....again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home