http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: Sighs without lies

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sighs without lies

I'm into picnics
And wild wild sex
I'm into communication
Simple and direct

I like to read books
I like to shoot guns
I like to dance
And have a little fun

I may not always be easy
But I'm always real
I'm not exactly an angel
But I won't lie cheat or steal

I have a few dogs
I have a few cats
They seem better company
Than where most are at

I train hard and run
I still put on the gloves
But I must be crazy
Because I still believe in love

Not the clingy dingy kind
But the kind that goes to the bone
Not that at times I don't want
And need to be alone

I like to go camping
But then again I like champagne
There's nothing sexier in high heels
Or running shoes

Than perfume sweat and a brain



Neils
10:19 am
09/20/2008
*
transcribed this time
10:31 am
09/20/2009


N.....again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home