http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=8650790 neilsthepoet blog: Don't come on to me

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Don't come on to me

With a half empty cup
I've a full grown dragster
And feel like revvin it up

Engine tuned and ready
Driver one and the same
Power calm and steady
Lightning is my game

Buckin up to start
Digging deep and finding
Emerging moving heart
My RPM's are winding

Tell me what you want
Tell me what you ain't got
I'm not green light blinkin
Not makin my hole shot

Screaming off the line
Flattening out the tires
A positraction rear end
My pipes are breathing fire

Endorphines are my elixir
Excitment isn't blind
I need a parachute
For my concentrated mind



Neils
*
written about 1993
*
transcribed this time
7:26 pm
08/06/2009

N....again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home